Friday, October 12, 2012

Introducing Myself

I have been a volunteer with AWANA for 18 years and have given lots and lots of Council time talks. I now work with T&T and have developed a 4 year cycle of talks and topics. When I've needed inspiration for a topic, I have looked on the web for good talks that are biblical and practical and fun. I haven't found much, and finally I thought - maybe others could use some of my ideas for their kids. Maybe a slight warning is helpful here. The TandT kids in my AWANA club know a lot about God and the Bible. That's why I have pitched my talks high. I want them to know that faith involves not just the heart but the mind.

I don't have a full 120 talks (4 years) but will post them periodically. I hope they are a blessing to some!

No comments:

Post a Comment